There are 2 steps to the registration process:
- Fill out the online registration form using Church Community Builder (CCB)
- Come to 0n-site registration to complete the required paperwork, meet with your counselor, order uniforms, and have a badge picture taken of your Pathfinder.
Pathfinders who complete online registration by July 31 will lock in an early-bird discount. On-site registration will be held on August 10 and registration for the year will close 4 weeks after on-site registration.
Prior to on-site registration, please visit our resource page and print the registration forms, fill them out, and bring them to registration along with your Pathfinder's current medical insurance card.
Pathfinder dues are currently $375 per year and a payment of 50% of the dues ($187.50) is required to complete the registration process. Dues are inclusive of everything that will happen during the year, with the exception of uniform purchases (including drill team), TLT training events, and travel to PBE competitions.
The following discounts will be given to all Pathfinders who qualify:
- Members of the Beltsville SDA Church – a $50 subsidy per Pathfinder (use discount code "BSDA" when registering on CCB)
- Early-bird discount when you complete financial registration online by July 31
- $25 off per Pathfinder for dues paid in full
- $10 off per Pathfinder for 50% dues paid
- $15 off per Pathfinder for dues paid in full between July 31 and August 10 (on-site Registration)
- $50 off for each sibling above 2 Pathfinders per family
Uniforms must be paid for in full at the time of purchase and a minimum of 50% of the annual dues at the time of on-site registration. The remainder of the dues may be paid no more than three (3) installments on the following dates:
- 1st installment by October 1
- 2nd installment by November 1
- 3rd installment by January 15
We do not want finances to stand in the way of someone who wants to be involved in Pathfinders and thanks to very generous individuals who donate to Pathfinders, there is some financial assistance available. Please contact the club director if you would like to be considered for financial assistance.